Thursday 9 December 2010

Plan/Organisation

So, recently our group has been having to rethink alot of things, and we realised our timing/organisation for the whole filming aspect of the project is a bit of a shambles, so we've decided to make a plan in order to organise our time and priorities.

I have thought up a skeleton to one, but I will need to discuss it with my group.

1st - Sort out new cast (possibly hold auditions)
2nd - Get together all the props we need, so they are at our disposal when we need them.
3rd - Try and envision exactly how we want our OTS to look (What shots to use, composition etc)
4th - Arrange a time that both the group and cast can film
5th - Contact our Setting (Paolo's or the Beehive) and see if we can arrange that date with them.

This is only a basic plan, and there are likely some points I have missed out, but I will pitch it to Matt and Lee, and see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment