Tuesday 28 December 2010

Back in the swing of things

After a short break for Christmas, our group is now getting back to our project.

We're trying to organise some kind of video call/conversation using Skype between our group and cast to try and discuss some filming dates, there are also plans for me, Matt and Lee to meet up, to do some Video blogging and discuss various Ideas.

I also mean to do some more Audience research and I shall put that up as and when I do it.

I also got round to creating a Facebook group, that includes all the members of our project, a dn this should be a good tool to use, and everyone involved uses Facebook regularly, I'll put a screenshot of it up soon.

Re: This is the Facebook Group ;

1 comment:

  1. an excellent idea Sam - well done - could you invite me to it so they i can follow add etc - and would you be ok to act as lead-student in putting together a very short presentation on how to do this - maybe use prezi - and then post it to your blog????

    ReplyDelete