Sunday 5 December 2010

Idea Pitch

Ok, so I should've done this earlier, but atleast it's here.

Last Thursday, me and my group, Matt Armes and Lee Cooper pitch our Film noir OTS idea to our class.
Our ideas seemed pretty well recieve, with most, if not all the feedback being quite positive, but presenting it made us think about some concepts we had and have forced us too rethink them.

One particular problem was our cast; it was pointed out that the people we chose to play our parts were of different racial backgrouds, whereas conventional film noir actors were usually all white.

Because of this, our group is considering changing the actors so that they are all consistent and conventional

This is the only problem I can think of at the minute, when I rewatch/upload the video, there may be some other points to address and reconsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment