Tuesday 25 January 2011

Mid term Self Assesment

I think me and my group have got quite alot done this past term;

  • created a concept board which show our idea's evolving
  • Planed, organised and finished filming our OTS
  • researched target audiences
  • written the soundtrack
  • Produced A continuity task
  • Examined the "Film Noir" genre
 I think our time management has been pretty good...apart from Matt lagging behind me and Lee, but other than that, we've gotten quite a bit done.
Despite starting late, i've gotten through most of the work thrown at me, and have recieve quite positive feedback.

Targets/Tasks that need to be done in the next 3 weeks are;
  • Piece together our OTS by combining the Live footage,
  • Add and finish the soundtrack
  • Add titles
  • Produce evaluation
  • Add Continuity task + evaluation.
  • Link more to each others blogs
  • deconstruct a film noir

No comments:

Post a Comment